World AIDS day: read our HIV-related papers!
As you most probably know, today is the World AIDS Day so we thought it’d be a good idea to share our most recently published HIV-related papers!
– HIV/AIDS knowledge among adolescents: did a prevention campaign make a difference?
– Modifying nutrition and lifestyle on HIV-infected patients slows down the rate of CD4 decline: a study from Cameroon
– HIV prevention interventions in China: a systematic review
– Serving the underserved: an HIV testing program for populations reluctant to attend conventional settings
– HIV in the Middle East and North Africa: priority, culture, and control
– Multilateral, regional, and national determinants of policy adoption: the case of HIV/AIDS legislative action
Read, share and comment!