World AIDS day- read relevant IJPH articles!
On Saturday, December 1st was World AIDS Day, so we thought it would be a good idea to share some HIV related articles that we have published, coming from Europe, South America, India
– The study by Ann Defraye and colleagues underines the importance of regular STI screening amongst persons with HIV and identified a high proportion of HIV positive men who have sex with men and acquired an STI.
– Sonia Dias and colleagues explored the factors associated with HIV testing among immigrants in Portugal
– In this study from Guatemala, Joanna Barczyk and colleagues report on a case study of a multilevel intervention.
– The study by Setia and colleagues compared the sexual behaviours of married and unmarried men who have sex with men, to identify intervention groups for HIV prevention.
– Baliunas and colleagues performed a meta-analysis on alcohol consumption and risk of HIV infection. We also published a commentary on this subject by Howe and colleagues.
– Benjamin Clark explored the multilateral, regional, and national determinants of policy adoption in the case of HIV/AIDS legislative action
We hope you find these articles useful! Let us know what you think!